Orphan Train Rider

Orphan Train Rider
Oliver Nordmark - Age 15 - Esbon KS

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

READY TO GO!

The house is clean, there are casseroles in the freezer, laundry all caught up, 5 page list of instructions given to Bob to keep things running smoothly around here, books signed, car loaded up.....I think I'm ready! Donna Brown and I will be leaving tomorrow morning at 7:00 am. We'll be headed for the PA turnpike then settling in for the long drive across the keystone state. It's a bit of a boring drive until you get to the western part of the state where the mountains add a bit to the scenery. Our first stop will be in East Columbus, Ohio - Reynoldsburg to be exact. The weather looks to be gorgeous - sunny and 70 degrees! Enjoy your day :)

3 comments:

Dianne K. Salerni said...

Good luck, Donna! Impress the hell out of them and have some fun, too!

Yaya' s Home said...

I'm right there with you, at least in thought. Have a ton of fun. I'll be watching to see if you post about it, although I suspect you're gonna' be waaaaaay to busy for posting.

Hugs,

~ Yaya
Yaya's Changing World

Donna said...

I'll be posting everyday....stay tuned :)